Big Data Analytics
Our collection of active ingredients as well as the skin cells treated with them can lead to large quantities of information when using the right tools.
- Genomics: genetic sequencing of biological samples.
- Transcriptomics: RNA profiles (mRNA, tRNA, miRNA).
- Epigenomics: modifications to DNA structure for gene expression regulation.
- Metabolomics: study of metabolite profiles under specific cellular processes (FTICR-MS).
Transforming into smart data
Smart data for the development of new active ingredients with outstanding efficacies.
- Two strategies:
- Identify the mechanism of action of an active ingredient.
- Define the best active ingredient for a specific mechanism of action.