Information in compliance with cookies regulations
What are cookies & with what purpose are they used on this website?
A Cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your device when you access a website. This is file is used to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or your computer. Depending on the information it contains and the way you use your device, they can be used to recognize you when accessing the website.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
What type of cookies does LipoTrue’s website uses?
- Own cookies: These cookies are gathered by the website publisher themselves, in order to provide the service requested by the user.
- Technical cookies: These are needed for correct web browsing.
- Session Cookies: These collect information for as long as the user browses the webpage, in order to provide the requested service.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to choose certain features (e.g. language) during their browsing of the website.
- Analytical Cookies: These allow the provider of a service to associate browsing behaviour with a user, in order to understand their use of the webpage and to analyse statistics on the most-visited content, number of visitors, etc.
Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to generate statistics on traffic and number of visitors to the website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of your information being used by Google. As a result, in order to exercise any of your rights in this regard, you must contact Google directly.
Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the United States, and are not shared with third parties, except in cases where doing so is necessary for the proper operation of the system or when the law obligates Google to do so. According to Google, your IP address is not stored.
Google Inc. is a company participating in “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees that all the transferred information will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You may consult detailed information on this aspect by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you so desire, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out plugin; by following their instructions, you can reject analytical cookies from this service in all browsers. You can find more information on this by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you wish, it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, you have the option of configuring your browser so that you are informed of the reception of cookies, allowing them to prevent these cookies from being installed on their hard drive if they wish.
Below, we provide links for different browsers that can be used to complete this configuration:
- For Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera des de aquí: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-references/#cookies
What might happen if you disable cookies on the website?
Some features and services of the website may be disabled and it is likely that you will not be able to access certain areas of the website.
As provided in article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).